You can choose to edit a single domain or edit a domain set to give multiple domains the same configuration.
Edit One Domain
To edit a domain, click Manage Services and choose Service Details.
Your domains are listed under the Domains tab. Locate the domain you wish to edit from the list of 'All Domains' or by selecting the service it uses.
Click the ID of the domain and change the settings as desired. See information about domain configuration.
Tip: you can copy settings from an earlier configuration of your domain by selecting it from the "Copy Configuration From:" list in the upper right corner. You can create a new configuration template from the domain's current settings by clicking the Copy As A Template button.
If you wish to test your new configuration in a staging environment before 'going live', click the Compare & Stage... button. For more information, see Manage Staging.
To push your changes to the QUANTIL CDN, click the Compare & Deploy button. In the list of domains, the status of the domain will be "Processing" for a short time before it becomes "Deployed."
If you want to test that content is cached after deploying your domain, refer to our tips on testing cache behavior.
The Actions menu for each domain supports a number of other tasks.
- Edit Production XML lets you edit a copy of the domain's production configuration using XML instead of the Edit domain dialog. The XML configuration for the domain appears in a new page with the editable section in a central box. Edit the XML and click the Deploy button to save and deploy the configuration to production. Click the Stage button if you wish to test against a staging environment first. The supported XML tags are described in detail in our API documentation.
- Edit Staging XML is similar to the Edit Production XML option but lets you edit a copy of the domain's staged configuration directly using XML
- Purge lets you request an update to QUANTIL's cache of your domain's content. For more information, see Add Purge
- Show Reports displays a bandwidth report for the domain you select.
- Show History shows when a change was made to the domain's configuration, which portal user made the change, and the status of the change. The status of a change may initially appear as Waiting before it becomes Successful.
Click a history ID to see a configuration deployed in the past.
Tip: you can roll back to a previous domain configuration by clicking the Roll back button corresponding to the entry in the domain's history.
- Show Extended Configuration displays any special configurations made by QUANTIL's staff on your behalf that are not directly supported by our portal.
- Delete removes a domain from QUANTIL's system.
- Disable temporarily disables a domain's acceleration. Requests will result in an HTTP 500 response. You will be able to re-enable it by clicking Enable from the Actions menu.